With the defense authorization bill under consideration in the House and in a Senate committee, I thought of something I wrote a long time ago.
How the Pentagon would build the Ark
1. CIA says it's really going to rain -- heavily and for a long time.
2. DOD starts designing the ark.
3. USAF insists on a flight deck.
4. Navy demands nuclear power.
5. Army wants treads for when the water level is low.
6. Marines demand berthing for 3 divisions.
7. When delays and cost overruns occur, Congress cuts funding.
8. As a final cost-saving measure, they take only one of each animal on board.